- Start the Server Manager (click Start, click Run, and then type CompMgmtLauncher).
- In the tree view, select Roles, then in the Roles pane click Add Roles.
- In the Add Roles Wizard, click Select Server Roles, select the Web Service (IIS) check box, click Next, and then click Next again.At this time you may see a message box Add features required for Web Server (IIS)? Click Add Required Features.
- In the Select Role Services window, make sure that the following services are selected:
- Common HTTP Features (including Static Content)
- ASP.NET, ISAPI Extensions, and ISAPI Features (under Application Development)
- Windows Authentication (under Security)
- IIS Metabase Compatibility (under Management Tools, expand IIS 6 Management Compatibility)
- Click Next, and then review your selections.
- Click Install.
Just happy sharing nuggets. My Personal Wiki. Blog contains mostly technical stuff which may be of interest to some but mostly useful for me.
Friday, March 26, 2010
WSUS 3.0 SP2 on Windows Web Server 2008 R2
To install IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment